Lobbying Forms and Instructions
The Commission encourages all filers to obtain a user ID and Password to file online. However, the Commission does offer PDF/print versions of the forms for those filers who are unable to file electronically at this time.
- 2015 Filing Due Dates
- 2015 January/June Client Semi Annual Report (NEW)
- 2015-2016 Statements of Registration for Lobbyists and Public Corporations
Related Training Materials
- Lobbying Disclosure: How to file in NYS
- Reportable Business Relationship Training Presentation
- Source of Funding Training Presentation
Registration and Reporting - Electronic Filings
- Submit a Filing
- Instructions for Lobbyists Filing Electronically
- Instructions for Clients Filing Electronically
- Source of Funding
- Instructions (NEW)
- Download the pre-formatted Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet
- Source of Funding Disclosure Application for Exemption
- Source of Funding
- Instructions for Public Corporations Filing Online
Registration and Reporting - Paper Filings
- Instructions for Lobbyists Filing PDFs
- Instructions for Clients Filing PDFs
- Instructions for Public Corporations Filing PDFs
- Reportable Business Relationships
- Disbursement of Public Monies
- Disbursement of Public Monies Form (PDF — revised 10/2008).
To utilize PDF forms, you must use Adobe Reader 9.0 from Adobe Systems Inc. Acrobat Reader is available for all Windows and Macintosh platforms, and most Unix platforms. Acrobat Reader is free. Click on Adobe Reader 9.0 to download.
Hit the "tab" key to advance to each entry field. After all fields have been completed, print the form. (If your printing setup includes a selection entitled Fit to Page, make sure that you DO NOT check this box or the form will not print out properly).
Make sure you sign and date the form, and include all attachments, prior to mailing it to the Commission.
PDF Forms must be completed in full, printed out, signed and sent to the following address:NYS Joint Commission on Public Ethics
Albany, New York 12207
(PDF Forms CANNOT be emailed or faxed to the Commission.)
To obtain a print version of the forms, please fax your request to (518) 408-3975 or send an email request.
Application for Waiver of Late Filing Fee Form
NOTE: Applications for Waiver of Late Filing Fees should not be filed until receipt of a late fee notice from the Commission. Any applications filed prior to a late fee assessment will be disregarded. Waiver Application cannot be used for civil penalty fines.